| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponza Island in January is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3.2 °C (5.8 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 77.9mm (3.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponza Island January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ponza Island, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponza Island: