| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponza Island in February is quite mild at 10.05 °C (50.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 3.5 °C (6.3 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 63.7mm (2.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponza Island February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ponza Island, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponza Island: